martes, 28 de diciembre de 2010

Midnight at The Vag Cafe

Pic by Tamara
She has a sick sense of humor


Okay, so i am moving my stuff Jueves Evening at 20:00. That gives me two full days to dismantle everything. Give some clothes to charity. I started going through clothes. So much to go through! What happened to holidays? There is no rest for people like me. I hate the holidays. I'm always sick or there's some drama. This year - both. Here's to 2011; something's gotta give.






You can tell the mood i'm in is dark cuz all i'm listening to is King Crimson;
Red
Starless and Bible Black
Thrak


Paloma is in Argentina on holiday, but i saw her on Xmas before she left. She came to Laura's for dinner and then we went out for a drink just the two of us. She's cool, energetic, crazy and surprisingly age appropriate -40. Ooo la la!

MIERCOLES

12:12

So much to do. Help me Jebus!

We recorded one new song last night; Forbidden. Pete played acoustic. Ashley sang. Then i'll put some percussion and backing vocals, and there you have it.

So much to do!

Okay, more King Crimson. Move Jay. Venga!

16:40

Ate lunch out. She has packed all the forks and plates. Stupid bitch. Some dirty clothes are packed. Trying desperately to dry what i washed today.

Hang'em High! -Van Halen

Listening to;
A Young Person's Guide to King Crimson
Discipline - King Crimson
The Power to Believe - King Crimson
Live in Central Park 1974 - King Crimson

I really don't want to anything. I don't want to move a step. But MOVE is the word. Then class from 19:00 - 21:00. Then a beer with Pete as he is leaving for good. Good-bye band!

Frame by frame
Death by drowning
-King Crimson

I am the "last man standing," as the Seester likes to say. I have seen many come and go.

we'll know for the first time
if we're evil or divine
we're the last in line
-Ronnie James Dio

See you at the Vag Cafe!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario