sábado, 4 de febrero de 2012

The Purge, Part II

16:22

The first one didn't really take. So part dos begins ahora.


Music to Purge, Two


Kid A - Radiohead
Heard of Instinct - Herd of Instinct

18:57

Making much more headway this time with the room. I was going to do this yesterday (i got home at 16:00) but my idiot roomamtes never told me the day before that they were changing the pipes to PVC,  so i arrived to a note that said we couldn't use the bathroom, kitchen or any water for three hours. All i wanted to do was take a f^*king shower and eat ( I hadn't done either yet since i had left the house at 8:30. So there was nothing to do but go to J&J's. I had a few beers with Carla, Morad, Gøran, Dave, etc. I left at 8:15 went home and then fell asleep well before 00:00.

Now time to go to Susana's going away party. Music to Binge to, anyone?

Well, it's Vicente's bar so he'll pick the music. Purge, binge? Binge, purge? These verbs evoke worrisome thoughts.  Am i Bolemic? Did i finally get that famous Jersey Girl disorder? What if i wind up like Snooki?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario