martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

Fall Out



She saved my life
in a manner of speaking
when she gave me back
the power to believe
-King Crimson



How ya doing North America?

I have managed to calm my brain a bit.

Get things done.

I am listening to a bootleg of Rush from 1990 in Hartford, which i attended with Kevin and Pat O'Neill. Wild really. Such good times. Such mp3 technology with INCREDIBLE sound!

There was a show earlier in the Spring, that same year, when i saw them at the Meadowlands Arena when Jim, Kev, Sue, Mel and Schnipper. We played baseball in the Giants Stadium parking lot. With a hard ball.

One likes to believe in the freedom of baseball!
-Geddy Lee

I go to a good happy place.

Finalmente.

That which passes, passes like clouds
-King Crimson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario