miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

FLTR

photo by Lola Elkin, doctored my me

So....the band has an acoustic gig on Sunday, opening for a friend at a cool bar in the center called Picnic. So i think it'll be Tamara, Pete and Fernando on guitar and myself on the floor tom and tambourine. We'll see. At first i wasn't going to play, and then i heard Fernando y Pete playing acoustic on Sunday and i thought of a few ideas. Drums play a unique part in our sound. I'm not sure i can explain it, but it's different from any other band i've ever played in and i really enjoy it. And as far as the electric stuff goes, the drums are starting to take form.

Radio waves, inside his head
-Roger waters

Working a lot which is sweet. Not so tired, which is cool. I have recovered the late night for the Stupor Bowl.

I am almost done with my first translation ever, from Spanish to English. It's for la Profesora's CV. I could never do English to Spanish.

Gonna ride across the river deep and wide
Ride across the river to the other side
-Dire Straits

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario