domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

Games without frontiers



















Hans plays with Lotte, Lotte plays with Jane
Jane plays with Willi, Willi is happy again
Suki plays with Leo, Sacha plays with Britt
Adolf builts a bonfire, Enrico plays with it
-Whistling tunes we hid in the dunes by the seaside
-Whistling tunes we're kissing baboons in the jungle
It's a knockout
If looks could kill, they probably will
In games without frontiers-war without tears
Games without frontiers-war without tears
Jeux sans frontieres


-Peter Gabriel



Life continues. I think the Colts will win and cover, although i hate Peyton and the entire redneck, kiss your sister, fry your steak state of Indiana. I love New Orleans. I love gumbo. I love crawfish.


I had a date last night. I've had a few. I'm not sure why i suddenly have become attractive to women, but i'm gonna go with it. Nice gal. She asked me out. Red head. I spent one section of the evening wondering if her carpet matched the drapes. Does that make me a bad person? Of course not. I was bad long before this.

Sorry Mum. i'm incredulous you still read this. If i didn't have to proof it, i'm not sure i'd ever read it.


May God's love be with you
-Gabriel/Fripp




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario