lunes, 8 de febrero de 2010

Stupor Bowl Redux

Missed Opportunities: Would that i could have broken into Mellencamp's little pink house to lick his tears when the Colts lost


Saints win! Great game. Indy choked like a goat eating a Coke can, which makes me think of John Cougar Mellencamp. It ended at 4:00am. I was asleep by 5:00. Woke up at 11:30 and went to work. Got home at 22:30. Oy! Now wash the Gumbo pots, make grilled cheese and then bed. Staying up all nite is a young man's game and i am no longer young. I used to be. I was a kid once too.



Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that we would meet again, some sunny day?
-Pink Floyd


So tired. Must eat grilled cheese. I remember throwing rocks in the creek with Annie. I think the Seahawks were in the Super Bowl once. I think i really hate wearing pants. Can't wait for Primavera (Spring).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario