viernes, 9 de abril de 2010

Apocalypse In 9/8



666 is no longer alone,
He's getting out the marrow in your back bone,
And the seven trumpets blowing sweet rock and roll,
Gonna blow right down inside your soul.
Pythagoras with the looking glass reflects the full moon,
In blood, he's writing the lyrics of a HIP brand new tune.
-genesis


Long week. Longer than most. I found out on Monday that Merck was canceling classes. I had gotten nothing but good feedback, Celia told me. Then on Wednesday i lost 2 more - well paying private classes. It was apocalyptic, the loss of 480E a month. So, i got my CV out and luckily, got six hours to replace them, maybe as many as nine. And i still have to hear from other academies. I'll have to travel like crazy, but it is what it is. At least i have work again.

The economy is just crippled here.

Time move on
time to get going
what lies ahead
i have no way of knowing
-Tom Petty

Barcelona defeated Real Madrid last night in the Classico, and it was here in Madrid. The whole country stops when they play. We watched it at Peor, a bar. It was fun. Today, i'll skype with Annie and Sue at 3. It's Kid A's 3rd birthday! Wow. Time goes by. Then off to Triskel's with Pete to watch Tottenham play Portsmouth in the FA Cup Semi-final. Then back home to chill.

And it's hey babe, with your guardian eyes so blue,
Hey my baby, don't you know our love is true,
I've been so far from here,
Far from your loving arms,
Now I'm back again, and babe it's gonna work out fine
-Genesis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario