domingo, 18 de abril de 2010

The extraction, part I


18:29

Exodus
Movement of Jay People
-Bob Marley (abridged)

Doing laundry and cleaning room in prep for the big extraction, somewhere around the 15th of July (In time to see Rush at Jone's Beach or in Philly!). At least i have my priorities straight.

The road splays out before me, uncertain as to where or what it holds.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing all my peeps in the US. The McFaddens, The Tietjens, The Smither-ises, The Sheridans, The Cornwells, Bryan, Mel and Mum. And heaps of others.

The Caps won in OT! I saw it till i fell asleep and woke up ti hear they had won! Varlamov back in net! I like him much better than Jose Theodore (Three or more, as in goals!).

I feel like there's something that has been forgotten and must be realized again.

Sorry. Too much Science fiction this weekend. I really didn't go out at all. I was too damn tired. I was supposed to go to Tangiers, but that did not happen. That's okay. I f*@king hate Africa. I hate the Pittsburgh Penguins. I hate those Oreos that are white on the outside and black on the inside. I mean, what the hell is up with that?!!!!

My skin is so dry! This flat is drier than the Sahara. I have been putting real aloe on my face the past two days. I feel like a 41 tear old Aborigine. At least it's kind of clear. But sticky! I can't move my face cuz it's all hard and sticky. I feel like Joan Rivers!

19:11

Yanks / Rangers. Mets play at 8pm eastern. That's okay- that 20 inning affair was enough Mets for me for one weekend and i only saw bits and pieces.

My laundry is landing.

More cleaning. Ooh, i'll put on What have we Sown, by the Pineapple Thief. 27 min, 32 secs of pure bliss.

- - -


20:03

Oh yeah. That was good. I need a cigarette. And my desk is totally clean. Is there anything progressive rock can't do?

i am finding all sorts of stuff under my bed. No bodies though. i left that life behind in Hasbrouck Heights 19 years ago.

Way out of here
way out of here
-Porcupine Tree

However, when i decided to cash in some life insurance (i had 3 policies! maybe She was going to kill me...) my Mom said (on the phone), "Well keep one of them. It'll cost 10 grand just to bury you."

what i said; "Don't worry Mum, i'll keep one."

what i wanted to say; "Thanks for the cheery thoughts."

and...

"Mum! We're from New Jersey. Just have Mel bury me in her backyard with a few gallons of lye (aka.- New Jersey Vanishing Liquid: See Roger Lococo; Wise Guy, Season 1) and i'll be gone by Thanksgiving! Just take the cash and have some fun.

but i behaved myself, for once.., and said nothing.


the wind in heart
the wind in heart
the dust in my hair
the dust in my hair
-Talking Heads

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario