lunes, 23 de agosto de 2010

Smithstock

(NYC from the Toyota window)















Bright images passing by

Like windshield's toward a fly
-Rush


Great time at Smithstock '10 this weekend. We jammed, the children played, all involved ate a lot/ Pulled pork! Yum.

I saw many old friends; Kathy DC and Johnny Diamonds are not often seen but much missed.

Children still growing. Thinking for themselves. Frightening really.

In a week i will be gone- like i never existed. Well, i guess you'll know i was here cuz i'll still have some of my crap at yer houses.

Wed - to Jersey, to see my great Aunt Nunnie. Then Mike and Mima's. Then Thurs back to CT for the duration.

The cars hiss by my window
Like the waves down on the beach
The cars hiss by my window
Like the waves down on the beach
I got this girl beside me
But she's out of reach
-The Doors


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario