jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010

Sr. Tres Mil (Mr. 3,000)

Good bye Motherland, New Jersey; street smart whoor of the continental 48, our lady of constant smells, bold and densely populated, home state o' mine.

Saw my Great Aunt Nunnie yesterday. I took her out to lunch. She is 89 and completely kick ass. Still very sharp. She loves Stephen Colbert and writes. She is awesome. We talked for four hours.

Then Mike and I watched a Black Sabbath with Dio concert. Awesome.

I've now topped 151,000 miles on the Toyota and 3,000 for the summer. Ridiculous.

Megan, 6, said this yesterday;

Megan: (Robot voice) I am a robot, I only eat people named 'Jay.'
Me: What good luck for you!
Megan: Yum yum yum yum yum!

Tomorrow at 2:45pm, The UEFA Super Cup, pitting Atletico Madrid and Inter Milan (the respective 2009 EuroLeague and Champions League Winners).

Aupa Atleti!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario