lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

Soft White Trash Underbelly


Well, i spent both Thurs. and Sat. night at the One-Eyed Pig in Newtown, CT. The Adults hosted an open mike on Thurs. and then had a gig in Sat. I jammed with them on thurs. for about 7 tunes. The bar reminded me of the Mos Eisley cantina from Star Wars, but not in a bad way. Girls with big hair, gray haired drunks dancing, individuals with denim vests and cowboy hats. It was interesting. Jim had always told me about the red neck undercurrent of Newtown. I had just never seen it. But now i have seen. And I believe! I believe!

I am awash in logistics. Phone calls, plans within plans, wheels within wheels.

Stick a fork in the Mets. They're done.

Sometimes i feel so uninspired
-Traffic

Stick a fork in me.

Keep swimming. Keep swimming.
-Dory, finding Nemo


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario