martes, 7 de agosto de 2012

Expatriation's End

19:44

And you know it's time to go
Through the sleet and driving snow
Across the fields of mourning
Light in the distance
-U2

How i hate moving. I hate this fucktards i live with. There will be 5 people living here after i leave with on bathroom and you can't let the water run while your in the shower and you are only allowed to do one load of laundry per week between the hours of 23:00 and 12:00.

Someone asked me if i was going to poison them before i leave. I said i came to the conclusion that thier lives sucked ass so badly that it was crueler to let them live. In the end, i am not a humanitarian. 

Got to bring drums to Mike's (ugh.)

And you hunger for the time
Time to heal, desire, time
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape


Had lunch with Cara to say good-bye. She is moving in with her boyfriend. Great guy. Drummer. Sad to say good-bye to so many.

But mentally, i checked out in July. I am so done with this place. Spain is a disaster right now. 

But it's been a fantastic adventure.

Drop stuff off for folks at J&J's. See Maria, Gøran and Carla. Then go home and pack and clean and await the Crapture, 12 hours from now. Maybne no sleep tonight. I don't care. I'll sleep in the airport.

But now, a last minute check of critical crap (medication) and then start lugging the drums down. I really need to learn how to play Kevin's bass. 

Good-bye drums. You are beautiful and adored bashing around on you. 

But i am happy. This is the right move for me. I don't see how i could grow here any longer.


2:22

Packing..., waiting to be Craptured. So i guess this is good-bye...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario