domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2009

Abyss


christ of the abyss

No one gets out of here alive
-Jim Morrison

I feel utterly lost. My phone broke last night. What else can happen? I shudder to think. Everyday brings new horrors. My current and soon to be past room mates are from Napoli - Italy's asshole. No wonder why they are so obnoxious and too stupid to close a refrigerator door.
This Internet connection is slower than a tortoise doing a back stroke.

The path is clear
though no eyes can see
the course laid down long before

And so with gods and men
the sheep remain inside their pen
though many times they've seen the way to leave.
-Genesis

And so i am cut off from most of my friends, and it's a long weekend. Can't replace it til Tuesday! Nothing but noisy Napelaton assholes to listen to. But i found a few numbers in email. I'll make some calls from a pay phone.
Get me out of here!

13:30 and they are still asleep. Hooray! The shower is free! I kept thinking Noviembre had to be better. It's been much worse. I am tired in my soul.

Fuck it. Never surrender! I think, therefore i can. Or something like that.

Dum dum dee dum, dee dum, dee dum - can't wash this! It's showertime!

Quoting MC Hammer - this is the lowest moment of my life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario