lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009

back in the game


DOMINGO

Some of my stuff is put away. The bathroom is clean. Shirts are ironed. I stir fried some gambas (shrimp). Tomorrow I have 4½ hours of work from 13:00 until 19:30. My new place is closer to most of the places I work.

Woo hoo! Seahawks stop the cards on 4th and goal! This is a must win and Julius Jones is out. They have had terrible trouble with injuries the last 2 years.

Housmanzadeh just caught a 68 yard pass. Yeah!

LUNES 00:17

The Cards are on the move. 17-10, Seahawks. Why is Kurt Warner always playing in the NFC West? Leave me alone, already.

Well, I met a girl in West Hollywood

I ain't naming names

She really worked me over good

She was just like Jesse James

She really worked me over good

She was a credit to her gender

She put me through some changes, Lord

Sort of like a Waring blender

-Warren Zevon

17-17.

Late third Q. I am in my home watching football. Yeah!!!! One of my favorite weekend things to do. That and jamming on Friday.

More music to unpack to:

Happiness on the Road, Dec 15, 2008 - Marillion
Juvenalia - Liz Phair
Live Frogs, Set II - Les Claypool
Plays Live - Peter Gabriel
Barbieri and Bowness

22:35

The Seahawks got romped. Life is a bitch sometimes. Adios Temporada 2009!

Got in about 21:00. New classes were great. Time to cook and eat and go to bed. I am unearthly tired. So much change so fast. All new Metro lines to take.

I have read two of the Sookie Stackhouse Novels, which TrueBlood is based on. Freaky, funny supernatural mysteries about vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves and crackers. I know all four of those groups.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario