miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2009

Alive, part 9

(Kid A, first day of pre-school)

I have moved in. It was chaos. But i am in. Now i need to unpack. But i am still working, so busy, busy. Just wanted to let u know i am alive. The Italian students i live with seem very nice.

But the landlord is a guttersnipe and paid for the cheapest router ever, so we had to move it to the kitchen so i can get Internet. If he doesn't pay to fix it i will leave. And have him killed.

Never fuck with a child whose father abandoned them when they were young. They'll eat your frigging eyeballs if they feel it is justified. I just love the taste of eyeballs and Tobasco in the morning.

Is Annie the cutest thing ever? I think i'm an excellent father figure from 5,000 miles away. Note to self: adopt kids in Africa.


I've become a rolling stone
i don't know where to go or what to call my own
-Asia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario