lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2009

never boring

On top of it all, the shower head was broken off when i stepped in to take one. It's like living in a slum. So...i went to Cara's and took a shower. And washed some underwear (The washing machine is broken too!) Then i went down to Getafe and had dinner with Maria and watch the Seahawks squeek out a win vs. the woeful Detroit Lions. I crashed in her spare room. It was surreal to be back in Getafe after all this time. It had been a year and a half!

Thanks to Mum, who called, Kathy who emailed, Monica, Susanna, Cara and Maria. Thanks to all of those who have helped me out during this rough time.

It will get better. It has too. Friday i move in with Don. That should work well.

Cara went to Sevilla for the day, so i am hanging out here. Showering here too. Our shower is just a metal hose now.

And I'm hovering like a fly, waiting for the windshield on the freeway -Genesis

I got a new phone. I will email the # to you all, as well as my new address. Charlie, my slumlord, said he will give me my deposit when i leave on Friday. If he doesn't, i get Fernando, who is a cop, involved.

Was my life ever boring? What i wouldn't do for a little boredom. I'd kill Charlie, that's for sure. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario