miércoles, 2 de febrero de 2011

All Tomorrow's Parties

And the meek shall inherit the earth
- Rush / The Bible


All is well. Lots of classes. Lots of good times with students. This is what i do; teaching. It's just a great feeling. A great job. I think of what some extraordinary teachers have meant to me. And if i could be half that to a few people, well...., it's a very satisfying thought.

Got my crown this morn! Feels good so far. Nice to have a full set of teeth again. I tore into some chicken at Acala Fusion (my fave local restaurant) while watching the Real Madrid game. It will be Real Madrid/Barcelona in the Copa Del Rey Final. In April i think.

Sleep Awaits.
Rock on my dear ones

And what costume shall the poor girl wear
To all tomorrow's parties
For Thursday's child is Sunday's clown

For whom none will go mourning
a-The Velvet Underground

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario