domingo, 3 de enero de 2010

days that are hallowed






















14:57

Some people have a tough time at the holidays. I have seen this. We have the 'Magic Kings' on Wed (The Wise Men) and then the holidays are over. Hallelujah! Enough is enough. Time to get back to work. They've been great, but i need some normalcy.

I skyped with Sue, Annie and Fripp yesterday. It was great. Frippy hears my voice and sits and Sue's feet and listens. Then he runs off and cries. "Frippy is screaming!" Annie says. "He misses Jay," Sue told her. I told her happy New Year, and she said, "Happy New Year to you, Jay." That's a pretty full sentence for a 2.5 year old. She said Santa was very good to her.

it's about 46F and rainy. It's been that way for a long time now.

It's the last week of the NFL Season. But the Seahawks and the Giants are out, so who really gives a damn.

Let the hockey season begin in earnest!

16:48
House is cleaner. The heavy floor washing follows tomorrow. I am meeting the nutty La Profesora at 19:30 in Sol. I really don't know what my attraction is with her. I must be insane.
She has been very sick with Vertigo. I have another friend who may be breaking up with her live-in boyfriend so she crashed over here last night. For those involved, it gets tiring, all the drama. But my Mama was a math teacher and she taught me; L + P = K, or (Life + People = Kaos).

And so it goes
-Kurt Vonnegut

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario