jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

On the Road....Again
























Martes

Back to work. My schedule is still kind of wacky, but it's only the first week back. I am finally starting to feel better. I got a script of Amoxicillina yesterday. Nasal infection. I was sick for a week before i was sure. So again, like in Oct., i start back to work sick. Bummer, but i will live. But i can't sleep tonight. Not sure what's wrong with me. Either it's being sick or the Amoxicillian. At least i don't work early. Everybody i know has been sick. Tis the season. Cold and wet. It's been No more than 3 C for the past few days.

Viernes

Feeling better. Ahh...sometimes you just need an antibiotic. The snot leaves my body and that icky taste in my mouth is gone. I added 2 more hours of classes, so this is good. Very, very good.

I rearranged my room AGAIN to get my head away from the window, and finally was able to get the humidifier open ( i hadn't used it in a year and a half) so that i can put agua in it and get some moisture in here. The heat is SO dry. My skin is drier than the Sahara, even with moisturizer. So things are falling together. I have a meeting for PLT at noon, the only academy i work for. I assure you it will be an utter waste of time. Then I jam tonite with the regular band, tomorrow with Carl, and then a gig with Carl on Sunday night at 22:00. Whew! Busy, busy.


Maybe it sounds mean
But I really don't think so

-Sinead O'Connor


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario