viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

Contact

Tamara, Fernando, me

Rain. It rains until "the 40th of May" as they say here. It had been very dry, but now we are rainy and cool. Won't get past 63F today. What the what? But cool is nice.

World Cup begins today. Yeah!


Tired. Very very tired. Feeling a bit better, but tired. I'm on amoxicilina, so that is helping a lot because my chest/nose got infected. Life is a contact sport.

16 years ago Susan and i got married. Wow. And almost four years ago we separated. Life is a contact sport. But things are good.i teach, i play drums, i have some very good friends from Spain, USA, France, Canada, England, Scotland, Ireland and who the hell knows where else from. For Sue too i think. I'll see her and Kid A on tour this summer. And Frippy and i will road trip to CT for the 4th year in a row. Me and the boy, cranking SELLING ENGLAND BY THE POUND and cruising the endless expanse of I95. It's our own version of A SPACE ODYSSEY. Good times.

Our memories remind us
Maybe road life ain't so bad
-Rush

Classes are winding down. Luckily i picked up a few more because my two doctor students returned from the USA. Menchu actually came to the gig with her boyfriend. They had a blast.

I may move in with my friend Zowie in July, so i don't have to move in with Cat Woman (Maria). It would be fun but the three pusses might kill me in that small flat. They are all shedding and even she can't breathe right now. Plus the only Cat Woman i ever really wanted to live with was Julie Newmar.

I do remember one thing.
It took hours and hours but..
By the time I was done with it
I was so involved
I didn't know what to think.
I carried it around with me for days and days..
Playing little games
Like not looking at it for a whole day
And then.. looking at it.
To see if I still liked it.


.....I did!!!!

-King Crimson





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario