martes, 15 de junio de 2010

without a country....


....Or perchance i have too many.

Homeless, homeless

Moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake Homeless, homeless
Moonlight sleeping on a midnight lake -Paul Simon

Fact - I have rented and lived in 7 different places over the past 3 1/2 years.

Your life sucks
-Ancient Buddhist Saying

Things to do

-Shower.
- Go to old house and clean and pack up. Cat Woman's house is ready to store my stuff. We watched Italy salvage a tie.
- eat something
- Class at 6
- Meet Volker's daughter Michelle and her boyfriend for the Brazil game at half eight. She is my former neighbor and is in from Germany. She was a little girl of 14 when I left, now she is 18 or 19. I said "are you coming with school?" She said "I'm on vacation with my boyfriend." I said "D'oh!"
-Final extraction from old flat - Friday. The tale is an ugly story which i will relate when things calm down, meaning i may never be able to tell you!
-Thank you to American Laura, Cat Woman, and Zowie for saving me this June. I fucking hate Spring. Come on summer!
-I will be 'homeless' for the next 3 months, i told Cat Woman. She said - "Como Siempre (Like always). At least you are used to it."

And if you're giving in, then you're giving up
-The Smashing Pumpkins

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario