lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

The Getafe Deliverance

Leon Washington

Monday. Back to work. All is well.

Soon i will be back in Madrid. Hooray!

Living with Eartha Kitt has been fun, but then again i am demented. I would sell my soul to see her eat a 20 oz. steak.

Less cats, more room await me on Friday.

It's getting cooler. You can finally wear pants without sweating like Nell Carter.

I will miss Bitchy (bee - chee [it means 'bug']). He's a big lug of a cat who likes me to throw one of Eartha's loop earrings so that he can fetch it.

I am listening to Monday Night Football on radio. Specifically to a commercial for Barbasol shaving cream. Really? They are advertising on radio?

Boomer Esiason is on the radio. What a tool!!!! My left ass cheek could beat him in a game of Trivial Pursuit.

....You better run!
-Pink Floyd

GETAFE CRASH CITY

A car just burst into flames on the street outside of Eartha Kitt's window. It looked like it was planned. They must have left it in the middle of the street and torched it. The police were inept. After 8 minutes they ran because they thought it would blow. Luckily, the bomberos (firemen) finally arrived and put it out. Nuts. Things like this never happen here.

But these folks did very little damage. I could own this town. To be continued.....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario