domingo, 5 de septiembre de 2010

When the thrasher comes...

I searched out my companions,
Who were lost in crystal canyons
When the aimless blade of science
Slashed the pearly gates.
-Neil Young

Tried to make some space in my room today. No problem. It's comfy. But it's a 8' by 9' mauve cell.

So goddamned hot. Catwoman doesn't feel the heat (because she's 5'7 and 112 pounds!) Her Body mass index is 17.5, which is underweight. I always have to open the windows, but be sure not to let the cats jump out. Most of them have woodwork in front of them but not all. It's still 81F at 23:30! Fuck this. I'm moving to Maine.

So I got bored and left them there,
They were just dead weight to me
Better down the road without that load
-Neil Young

Hmmm. I should end with something clever. Um...um....

Mauve!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario