jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Lagging

Frippy - on the 9+ hour journey to DC

Sept 2

3:22
Can't sleep. So hot. Need to get my fan from Laura's. Slept for 5 hours from 14:00 to 19:00. Tried to only sleep for 2 hours but never heard my alarm and Maria never woke me. Oh well. Only 5 hours sleep in 2 days. Still awake. Welcome to jet lag. The older i am, the worse it gets. And i keep getting older. And that's good.

Things are surreal. Like getting Cajun hot sauce in your eyes. Like going on a roller coaster too many times. Like forgetting to close the garage door with the car running. And then you remember and open it.

welcome my son
welcome... to the machine
-Pink Floyd

My Mac says it's 66F outside but it's way warmer in here. Rained all day. Humid as hell.

Futurama: it eases the pain.

14:20

Finally slept at 7:00. Just woke up. Ugh.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario