viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

The never mending snorey

Smithstock, 2010


Doubledeal: Son, I'm the commissioner of Ultimate Robot Fighting. I'm a connoisseur of jerks like you who pick fights in movie theatres and you're the biggest I've ever seen.

Bender: You should see me at funerals.

-Futurama

3:24

Fell asleep at 23:00. Woke up a half hour ago. Trying to get back to sleep. Normally i am so good at sleeping.

Waking up in the morning is painful.

Maria woke up yesterday with an infected tooth. Her cheek was horribly swollen. Ouchy. So she's on amoxicillin and feeling better.

They'll be no romance between her and i. She's as crazy as a bedbug high on ether. But, i think we'll be good housemates for a few months, if that's what's meant to be.

Will i be pretty?
Will i be rich?
Here's what she said to me

Que sera sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not our to see
Que sera sera
-Doris Day

HORRIBLE Spanish pronunciation in that song.

I went to J&J's today for happy hour and lots of folks were happy to see me. It was good to be seen.

Sleep, i hear your callin'.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario