domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

the darkest hour


Sabado


HOT. Another summer. Real scorcher today after yesterday was a break.


But it was delightfully chilly on the terrace at 3:30. The night is the only time the heat breaks. If it does. I wake up every morning at 7:00 or so, i think it's just cuz of the sunlight and that's it's delightfully cool. Sometimes my eyes open before dawn. But then i always go back to sleep to snag a few more hours.


Because you know the darkest hour is always just before the dawn

-CSN


Bravo to New York for legalizing same-sex marriage! They are now the largest legal state. This could be a big boost to the whole movement. Cheers to all the folks who made it possible, from the first ideas being jotted down on a napkin to the signing of the bill last night.


it's 12:30 and it's already 88F / 31C. And it's going to get to 96F/35C.


15:07


Massive, prep for moving somewhere cleaning going on. Dani and his girl friend didn't come home last night so they must be out of town. So i am taking care of business. Ain't nothing but a hound dog!


Music to clean by;


Mojo - Tom Petty

Presence - Led Zeppelin

Live Frogs, disc 1 - Les Claypool


My room is clean. I know where everything is for when i move in July. I never stop moving.


Women's World Cup! Mel asked me to start a fantasy league, so i did, but i have no idea how the f*&k to pick my players. And they wonder why no one watches the women's world cup. I tried Seester. I spent half an hour on the sight.


So hot. the late afternoon is the worst.


Lunes 1:55

It's lunes by me, domingo by you all. That's all i wanted to say. Besos!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario