martes, 26 de julio de 2011

ending, beginning, or just spinning?


I'm feeling particularly apocalyptic today. The sun is shining. Not sure where to live. Classes start or cancel. It's not bad. It's just uncertain. I need my stress levels to drop. Seriously. Soon. Any day now.

La Profesora is fine. Same as ever; too much drama and bad health because she needs to eat a steak and gain some kilos in the worst way. She wants to start a business together, English for kids with a website. I'm interested because it could be my ticket to 'Legalize me.' I already have lots of business so any start up costs would be hers. She just took a three month course on web design and needs help creating characters to help the kids learn, so that's play to my strengths. And i just generally want to help here out of the muck and mire that has been here life the past two years. She also has been unemployed all this time. She's said this before but this time i think she's truly serious. We'll see. She needs some sense of purpose to pull her out of her deep depression. Axing her boyfriend and throwing him in the Manzanares would be a good start. But i've explained to her that i don't do that any more. That's why i left Jersey over ten years ago.

So that's the status. While i may be losing my mind, i'm not really sure i give a fuck.

"Soon my precious...., soons."
-Gollum, Lord of the Rings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario