lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Watcher of Cats

LUNES

Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, stars fill my dreams
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been
To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen
They talk of days for which they sit and wait, all will be revealed
-Led Zeppelin

It's the 18th. I saw a flat tonite. It might work. Big room, ugly blue- i'd have to paint it. But the barrio is cool. 3 Metro stops from here. I walked home in maybe 30 minutes.

MIERCOLES

Well, i haven't found a flat yet. The adverts are all shit. "Oh we're looking for a chica."

"Well put that in the ad you fucking moron." Also ads with no pics. Frustrating.

Keep moving. Left foot, right foot.

But i am going to l cat sit at Carrie and Alberto's house from Aug 5th to the 15th. Teacher, writer, drummer, marketer, and now i can add Cat Sitter. What's the scary part, you ask? I actually have experience.

Happy Birthday to Susan, Tripp, James and the Martian! You are all dear to my heart. And Susan is not just my Wex (Wife-ex) but the Keeper of the Little People, namely Annie and Fripp. God bless us every one!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario