jueves, 7 de julio de 2011

GREASING THE WHEELS OF STAGGERING CHAOS


Well some say life will beat you down Break your heart, steal your crown So I've started out for God knows where I guess I'll know when I get there
-Tom Petty

Sorry all. I have been Mac-less since Monday- it´s the power chord or the battery. i´ll bring it in manana. And of course, i had to do the MBA final this week and the locutorios on shitty computers where i couldn´t even back it up on a USB because their computers are older than Colin Tietjen. So i lost part of it and had to do it again. Frustrating. But i survived. I always survive and live to fight another day.

Kent Brockman: Now, Mr. Burns, you said you wanted an opening tirade.
Mr. Burns: Yes, thank you, Kent. Fifteen minutes from now, I will wreak a terrible vengeance on this city. No one will be spared. NO ONE!
Kent Brockman: [chuckles] A chilling portrait of things to come.

I am at the Uni now, waiting for the students to arrive at 18:30. Then we will do the 3.5 hour test. Then i will head to J&J´s for a few beers. Then home. Then off to the Mac shop manana. My only class manana is here at 18:30. Then the weekend. Then look for a new flat. Constant Chaos. Constant motion. At least i´m still pulling in 20+ hours a week. Not bad for July.

What else? The front door broke because the lock is a piece of shit. Dani called me exaspered. ¨Did you shut the door the normal way?¨

¨I may have slammed it closed with my culo (ass) cuz it´s the end of the semester and i´m feeling saucey, but otherwise, yes.¨ What the fuck does that question even mean?

Moron. It´s been funky for the 2 months i´ve lived there. Spanish people never fucking fix things, they are so lazy. And he didn´t even have to pay for it. It´s the landlord´s responsibility, not his. At least it gobbled up his time and not mine because i have had NO time to spare this week.

But July 12th, after my last class here at the Uni, marks the beginning of my summer. A more condensed schedule. Kinder gentler breezes blowing, i can only hope.

it´s good to be with you Samwise Gamgee, here at the end of all things
-Frodo to Sam, waiting for the lava to rise and kill them after the destruction of the One Ring, The Return of the King

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario