domingo, 24 de julio de 2011

manana

lunes 2:08

I finished Fall of Giants by Ken Follet this morning. It's the first book in his Century Trilogy. This one focused on WWI (1911 - 1923.) It was fantastic. I read the 950 page monster in two weeks (lots of time reading on the Metro.) If you like historical fictions and a weaving twist and turn plot, you'll dig it.

I cleaned and cleaned. And packed and packed. Throw some laundry in there too. Back to the flat hunt manana. 72F degrees. Beautiful. Last night we had a few canas in a square outside and it was almost cold. We saw Fernando form the band and his girlfriend, Virginia, too. Good times.

Sara, you're the poet in my heart
Never change, never stop
And now it's gone
It doesn't matter what for
When you build your house
I'll come by
-Fleetwood Mac


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario