martes, 27 de marzo de 2012

Exile's End




And finally into our world,
Do you know what,
You let yourself in for

And finally into our world,
And lord knows what,
You let yourself in for
-The Pineapple Thief

Day 1, 548. I am 95.3% sure that the Spanish part of my exile is coming to an end. Stick a fork in me because i am fucking done.

Whether i wind in CT or elsewhere remains to be seen. But financially and spiritually, Madrid  no longer holds an interest. Collectively, they are the most ignorant human beings in the developed world. And did i mention the government is utterly bankrupt?

So staying here no longer makes sense. So i have already started looking for a job. I could land in CT. I may even bite the bullet and go to some MiddleEast country for a year and make a bunch of money, tax free. I'm even willing to go without booze and floozies for a year. It'll be like the Betty Ford Clinic and a Convent rolled into one and i can just write another novel. 

I need a change. I'll go wherever i can secure work and health  insurance. And if that's not the USA by August, than so be it.  

And you and me, we are the same,
Do you know what, you’ve let yourself in for,
And you and me we are the same,
Lord knows what, you’ve let yourself in for

What have we sown, what have we sown,
Just shut your eyes until they’ve flown,
Wherever you are, wherever you are,
I’ll be with you
-The Pineapple Thief

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario