viernes, 30 de marzo de 2012

No mas


JUEVES

Atletico looked great in the first 30 minutes of the 1st leg of their quarter final Match vs. Hanover but they only converted 1 of 2 opportunities to score a goal. And then Hanover got a quick turnover and scored so it is 1-1 in the 84 minute. That means Atleti would need at least a goal to advance next week in Germany. Salvio scores in the 89th Minute in a brilliant strike! 2-1 Atletico. Madrid wins!

I want to see Atletico Madrid lift another cup before i leave. Vincente Calderon Stadium is rocking! Huge win. 


Ahhh.. almost Friday. I am weary. I really had to use my brain a lot this week. I could smell it. Note to Self: Change the oil.

It's 68F every day. Lovely weather. 

We'll die of drought, but til then....

- - - 

I hear voices inside my head.

They are soothing.

- - - 



VIERNES 13:29

What's the difference between Madrid and Barcelona?
- We didn't set our city on fire during the general strike.

I had class at 9:00. We did the lyrics to Dark Side of the Moon, as i have the past 6 years. Two hours of class at 17:30 and then it's Semana Santa with a very light schedule. I'm exhausted. I need a break. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario