lunes, 26 de marzo de 2012

Surrender

Something is happening. The chair is against the door. The fat lady has sung. I need to figure out what to do with my life in the next 4 months. Quite honestly, it terrifies me. I can't really 'go home' because the life i had with Susan and Frippy is gone. Frippy is literally gone (my fuzzy baby boy!) I can go back but it will be something new. I need a job. I need to place to live ( i can stay with Mum to start.) I need to figure out where i want to live. I need to get health insurance. I need to have my head examined. I love what i do but how can i do it in the USA without going back to school again. I already have $107, 000 worth of education. How much more is necessary?


Let the games begin.


I know that every year Australia has to cull the Kangaroo population. I could see myself in the outback popping kangaroos and then opening KangaBurger. I hear the meat is great for burgers. 


I had such big plans for myself when i was a kid. Ah.... the folly of youth. 


The future is today. The shit hits the fan manana. 



"The harvest is past, the summer has ended, and we are not saved. -Jeremiah 8:20

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario