jueves, 23 de diciembre de 2010

Merry Xmas


Merry Xmas. I love you all. I am a bit sick so i am going to sleep. Thinking of you all. Nothing funny to say. Sorry. Maybe i'll feel better tomorrow. I get sick EVERY Xmas, without fail. But all my plans are casual, so if i can't make Cara's tomorrow, no biggie. I'm not a bug Xmas fan. Maybe if i had kids. Next time i see Paloma we really need to discuss our love child. And i'll have a double bed in the new place! And no ill behaved white trash cat. No fat women snorting and fighting a chest infection for 3 months cuz she's too ignorant to take Amoxicilina. I EVER OFFERED HER A BOX FREE! It's only cost 2.50 Euros! But i may need it myself now.

Last Xmas in Madrid. Next year in Portland! Fresh caught Lobster by me and Frippy. And snowball fights! And decriminalized marijuana!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario