sábado, 4 de diciembre de 2010

Fair Warning

Tamara's last gig with us was a huge success. What the future holds for Fernando, Luis and i, well who knows. It doesn't really matter to me. We got a recording and a video, all of which should be good quality. I need to focus on other things.

I got home at 2:30 and was utterly exhausted after about 25 hours of class, lots of traveling and then the gig.

My friend Jason, from Iowa, is having a party at 9 and i'll got to that. Then home early. Much sleeping to be done. Lunes y Miercoles are Holidays (Constitution Day and then Immaculate Conception.) Do these people ever work?

Mum was concerned about the last post. She called offering lawyers, guns, and money. I took her up on the money. I asked for crossbows instead (i hate firearms.) And i already have a lawyer in American Laura. She implored me to come home and find a job, but i have one here. The MBA Program job will really help me get work in the USA, methinks.

I am 92.8 percent sure i will leave Spain for good in August. Pull me off the grill, cuz i'm done. I don't need to stew in my own juices any longer. I'll look for jobs via Internet starting in January. I'm thinking of going to Maine where i can teach, be a lobster fisherman and kayak on the weekends.


Somebody said "Fair warning to all"
Lord, strike that poor boy down!
-Van Halen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario