viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

(To be continued...)




And my ashes find a way beyond the fog
And return to save the child that I forgot

And my ashes fade among the things unseen
And a dream plays in reverse on piano keys

And my ashes drop upon a park in Wales
Never-ending clouds of rain, and distant sails... distant sails
-Porcupine Tree


Atletico crushed Valenica, 4-2, here in Madrid in the semis of the Europa League. As long as they don't screw the pooch next week, they will play for the Cup on May 9 in Bucharest. 


Telling students i am leaving in tough. I told the first one, Menchu, tonight. Private student. I have taught both sister and both of their future husbands. After a bit she teared up. I said "Don't cry Menchu, i'll cry!" She laughed and the tears stopped but it was very emmotional. I've taught here for three years. I know her Mom and Dad too.


It's nice to know i'll be missed. It's nice to have made an impact. 


But i am at peace with the idea of going home. It's the right move. The idea still seems surreal but that's just normal cuz it's a big change. 


Changing. Life is always changing. Cool. Keep it interesting. 


I just pooped my pants. Nerves are a bitch. 



I will survive
-Gloria Gayner



(to be continued...)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario