domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Abre la Puerta

15:57




Abre la puerta niña
Que el día va a comenzar
Se marchan todos los sueños
Que pena da despertar.

Por la mañana amanece
La vida y una ilusión
Deseos que se retuercen
Muy dentro del corazón.

- Triana


Translation: 
Open the door girl 
That the day will begin 
They leave all the dreams 
It's time for awakening. 

Morning dawns 
Life and illusion 
Desires that twist 
Deep within the heart.


I saw John King and his friend norman. They are in Madrid this weekend, so John, Norman, Vicky and i all went out. It was great to catch up. Today they are in Toledo. 


Last night was Carolyn's big good-bye party. It was fun. Crazy, as always. Jesus was there looking like a statue. He looked very uncomfortable. I found it amusing. 


Tonight Vicky and I are going to the Corazon (Heart) for Africa match between Real Madrid and Manchester United. An old timers game with Zidane and Figo. Two legends. 


It's June. The busy season. I will be 44 on Tuesday. This is will be my 6th birthday in Madrid, and the last for a while. Five and a half years. I was telling John King about how Sue and i lived in Northern VA and and how i got my MBA in 2004. And then i thought, that's almost ten years ago! Crazy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario