viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Howling and Drooling



The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He makes me down to lie
Through pastures green he leadeth me the silent waters by
With bright knives he releaseth my soul
He maketh me to hang on hooks in high places
He converteth me to lamb cutlets
For lo, he hath great power and great hunger
When cometh the day we lowly ones
Through quiet reflection and great dedication
Master the art of karate
Lo, we shall rise up
And then we'll make the bugger's eyes water
-Pink Floyd


  • Germany crashes out of the Euros to Italy and i lose €10 - Boo.
  • The new health care law is found constitutional. - Woo hoo! Teddy Roosevelt tried reform healthcare and make it universal in 1912. FDR tried again in 1933. Clinton tried in 1993 but that was about as popular as receiving a blow job from an intern in the Oval Office. And in 2012 Obama has finally done it. Thank you Mr. President. I can return to my country now. + The fucking Mitt-Witt says he will repeal it when he is elected. Fuck, Mitt Romney. Don't you have to go beat up on some defenseless gay teenager teenager? Yeah, that's who i want as our president. 
  • It's only 88 F today. It feels so cool!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario