viernes, 14 de mayo de 2010

3





Ashes to ashes, funk to funky
We know Major Tom's a junkie
Strung out in heaven's high
Hitting an all-time low
-David Bowie


i'm writing again. On the Metro in a notebook. How nostalgic! It 's like i'm three.

Three was a good year.

I remember loving pork chops and Pork ribs.

Memories!

Annie is three. Wow! She digs progressive rock! How f%$king great is that! Maybe she'll play an instrument and we'll jam some day. That would be brilliant.

Ears-eyes, eyes-ears. They come in pairs. Mostly....mostly.

Taught lyrics to GENESIS: Get'em out by Friday, Squonk, Entangled, RUSH: Red Barchetta. this week. I love my job! That's a nice thing. I could make a lot more being a hit man, which i'm confident i would excel at, but you have to do what you love.

I'd love whacking people. I mean, I'm NJ Italian. But teaching is fine. Less dangerous.

it seems like the wise choice.

I can't stop typing.

These Marlins announcers SUCK! Redneck, kiss your older sister, tobacco drinking, epsilon minus semi-morons!

Please stop typing.

My mother said to get things done
You'd better not mess with Major Tom

-David Bowie



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario