miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

Odd but Actual








i feel the way you would
i feel the way you would
i feel, i feel the way you would
-Rush

+ A bird shat on my hand today. It was green. It was either diarrhea or green M&M's. I pray it was green M&M's. Either way, my luck should improve.

+ The Mets took 2 0ut of 3 from the Bronx Bombers.

+ I will be old next week.

+ Keith Hernandez just said "It's hot. I'm sweating through my clothes." Unless you're Tricia Helfer, i don't need to know that.

+ I hate the heat. It kicks my ass when it first hits here. So dry. So very very dusty, arid, devoid of all moisture seco (dry).

+ I travel more in a week for work than a f*&king astronaut.

+ I am going to see a student of mine play drums on Friday after we jam. She plays in a punk band. She is super cool. Tiny. I could throw her a meter (how romantic!).


Why does it happen?
Because it happens
Roll the bones
-Rush

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario