jueves, 13 de mayo de 2010

Locke

John Locke, 1632-1704

Well, it appears i have made the right decision by staying til Dec. The school fell through for my friend Edward in Belize. And S.Korea insisted i have a criminal check done in Spain as well as the USA. I told them that in Spain it was impossible. "Why?" she asked. "Cause i don't exist. I'm invisible. I am not here and never was here." She couldn't get her arms around the concept of my status here. Moron.

So here i am.

Madrid is my Hotel California. The Island from Lost.

You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave.
-The Eagles

Number of European Championships Real Madrid has had since i moved here: 0

Number of European Championships Atletico Madrid has had since i moved here: 1

Toma! (He takes it! or more colloquially, Suck my balls!)

I am watching the Mets. I just adore watching the Mets. It's like a part of my brain.

But watching baseball is genetic in my fambly.

"And why can't you believe, Jack?"
Locke to Jack, Lost.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario