sábado, 28 de enero de 2012

Nerds

We're clutching at straws
I'm still drowning
-Marillion

Sleep. I need ye. Stayin' in. 30 hours of class this week and i surrender. Body tired, mind like moosh.

The Seester sent me some nice pics of the Central European Tour '12. Said better ones are yet to come. What a great trip.

She said she loves the new Frequency Drift album, Ghosts. I thought she'd like it. I gave her and Jan maybe ten albums or so on a pen drive. I recommend it very highly for anyone who likes progressive rock. It's got a lot of other influences too. It's kind of mad and surreal. Yet rocking and heart-wrenchingly beautiful.  And the electric violins are stunning. Great guitar. Great keyboards. Mad. The Seester told me, "it was the right mix of classical and trippy." The band would probably love that sentence in a reviews. That was what made me get the album, a great review. It was ProgArchives.com. That's a good site. Nerds of the world, unite!

Speaking of nerd love, i am going the the Welsh Witch's for dinner tonite. Exciting.

Gaff had been there, and let her live. Four years, he figured. He was wrong. Tyrell had told me Rachael was special: no termination date. I didn’t know how long we had together... who does?
-Decker, Blade Runner



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario