lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Try not to scream





I will try not to breathe
I can hold my head still with my hands at my knees
These eyes are the eyes of the old, shivering and bold
-REM



Coming back from vacation is tough. That first Monday can be hell. Today a class cancelled for good (and three more cash ones post-poned til next week) and the washing machine broke and i found out that we are going to have a 4th housemate move in because Marcondes lost his job. Ugh. Triple whammy. Eduardo said the guy lived with him before for 3 years and that he's a nice guy. The problem is 4 and one bathroom is kind of tight. If he works in the morning it won't be bad, i guess. He moved in about 15 minutes after Eduardo told me. Just a bad day. These things happen. Jodiendo Lunes! (fucking Monday.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario