sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

The next step

Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking cross the floor
Put one foot in front of the other
And soon you’ll be walking out the door

-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Animated (ABC) December 13, 1970


On Jueves morning i woke up at 3:30 and could not get back to sleep. So, i stayed up til 7:30, hit the shower and went to work. I probably had less than three hours sleep. 

Then i worked til 17:30. Then i went home with the thought of falling instantly asleep. Didn't happen. Tim had sent me a message earlier he and Laura were going to J&J's. I got there about 20:00. I saw Tweedie, Gøran, Carla. Laura and Tim never showed. I was about to head out and who walks in a 21:30? The Welsh Witch. "Jay, imagine finding you in a bar. How strange? What a coincidence." So we hung out for a few beers and then went to one last place once the Quiz started at J&J's. I really like this gal. Funny. Redhead. So what's the next step?                                                                                       

Nobody likes to risk rejection, but what else is there to do? So,you just have to  take that Lover's Leap. Jump off the cliff. Sometimes you just have to open that door, even though there may be a naked, smoking, assault rifle toting Robert Downey Jr. behind the door.


Wow. I had really better clean my room just in case something happens between us. It looks like something died in here.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario