viernes, 17 de febrero de 2012

Between the Wheels





It slips between your hands like water
This living in real time
A dizzying lifetime
Reeling by on celluloid

Struck between the eyes
By the big-time world
Walking uneasy streets
Hiding beneath the sheets
Got to try and fill the void
-Rush



Hello! All is well - this week has just been fucking mental. So many cancellations that i'm actually going to work three hours manana just to try and recoup some of it. The editting of the novel goes well and i am 75% done. I like it, which is a damn good thing. Man, it is sick and twisted, but that's me. I was supposed to meet Maria but she called to say she wasn't feeling well so i just decided to stay in. I work from 12:00 - 14:00 and then 17:00 - 18:00. Well, i don't have much else to say. A wee bit warmer today. My brain is all wrapped around this novel and now it's 23:08 and i am exhausted. Have a great weekend. I miss all of ye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario