lunes, 27 de febrero de 2012

La Fuente Del Angel Caido

Statue of the Fallen Angel, Retiro Park, Madrid. Something like this will be the book cover to BUYING NEW SOUL.


I added one short scene since i got back from lunch. I think it works. It marks a subtle turning point. The statue of Angel Caido features in this scene. I like the way it fit with some of the other imagery throughout the book.


Well, things didn't work out with the Welsh Witch in the romantic way. But I think we're cool. I'm like, "Hey, just take it as a compliment and we'll just be friends." We're very good friends, already pretty close. So we'll just keep it that way. But at least i gave it a shot, so now i know.


We hung out for a while afterwards and then i got her into a cab. It'll be fine, i think.




My love life will sort itself out. It always does. I'm actually in a pretty good place right now. 


Right now, the thing that's got me all geeked up is that i am looking at the my new novel, BUYING NEW SOUL on my Kindle! How sweet is that?


Answer; Pretty goddamned sweet!


21:13


Off to watch Atletico Madrid play Barcelona.


LUNES


Atleti lost to Barca 2-1. Oh well.


 Life flies on. Busy day today. Manana is very light - one class at 3:30. Lotsa cancels and people out of town. I'll go to Retiro manana. It will be 65F and i'll shoot some picks of The Fallen Angel for the book cover.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario