domingo, 12 de febrero de 2012

Houston.... we have a problem.

O God of Earth and Altar,
Bow down and hear our cry,
Our earthly rulers falter,
Our people drift and die,
The walls of gold entomb us,
The swords of scorn divide,
Take not thy thunder from us,
But take away our pride."
(G. K. Chesterton; English Hymnal)



Sabado! Hooray!


I took the Welsh Witch out for sushi last night. We had a great time. I put her in a cab at 1:00 cuz she has to work every sabado at 10:00. 


I still don't know what the hell is happening between us. SOMETHING is happening. That much is obvious. We have become good friends. We are kindred spirits. We both love to write and have a wanderlust in our blood. But it's good whatever it is. I guess i'll just leave it at that.


No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my dignity
-Whitney Houston


No. Only you can do that. 


Whitney Houston dead at 48. Horribly sad. A cautionary tale for drug abuse and marrying Bobby Brown. i can't help but think of Amy Winehouse and all her troubles with substances. Tragic. 


My flatmate, Marcondes loves her. He is probably going to go into a month of mourning. 


Sad. Sad. Sad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario