miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

So now it's come to this...





Like the solitary pine
On a bare wind blasted shore
We can only grow the way the wind blows
-Rush


I am trying.

But the dentist was supposed to put in my new corona (crown) but it didn't fit. So two more weeks. Damn, i'm dying for a steak. And Citibank said my credit card would finally work but it didn't. So i emptied my account to pay for the crown (they asked me to pay before the doc saw me) and then never even got my crown.

Damn you! Damn you all to hell!
-Taylor,
The Planet of the Apes



Listening to;

Twang Bar King - Adrian Belew
The Live Anthology - Tom Petty
Agenda -
John Wetton
Survival - Bob Marley
Out of the Tunnel's Mouth - Steve Hackett


So i started doing this thing where every week i send Little Awesome Annie a song or two via email. Sue plays it for her and sees if she likes it. So far; Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen), Fish Head (Adrian Belew) and Jammin' (Bob Marley.) Annie LOVES music. And she's effusive emotionally. She's so much like me, it's frightens me (and i think it scares the hell out of Sue, which may be why she's so agreeable to me being a part of Annie's life.) Whatever the reasons, it's a great thing. When i Skype with Sue and Annie, Annie always mentions videos and eCards i've sent her (at Sue's mention of course, she is only 3.)

I guess i was three once. But i'm not sure. i think i only age in even numbers. So next June doesn't count (Woo Hoo!)

End Transmission.

Now it's come to this
Wide-eyed armies of the faithful

From the Middle East to the Middle West

Pray, and pass the ammunition

-Rush

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario