lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

Big Noggin


  • things that happen, happen often or not at all
  • there is no fate, just destiny
  • you can't feel your feet if they're touching ground
  • she's a superfreak, superfreak, she's super freaky- owww!
Mum called today, all concerned about me. It's always nice to know your Mum loves you. I mean, i know she does, but reinforcement rocks. I never really had a Dad, and i'm okay with that. But no Mum? That would be inconceivable!

You can't always get what you want

You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
But if you find sometime. you might find
you get what you need
-The Rolling Stones


I am listneing to 461 Ocean Boulevard, by Clapton. Susan first bought it for me on cassette years ago. I forget why. But Pat O'Neill used to always borrow it from me. Good memories. Without a doubt, our brains are the greatest asset we have. For me, it's kind of the only one i have, all be it a formidable one. Teaching- creativity; they all come from my over sized noggin. Seriously. Have you ever really looked at my head? It is grotesquely abnormally large. Every time i go to a baseball hat giveaway for hockey or baseball, one size fits most, it fits me like a Yamica.

Someday, i hope a cool chick wil love me for my brain and not just my hot bod.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario