sábado, 24 de octubre de 2009

October























Now it's come to this
It's like we're back in the Dark Ages
From the Middle East to the Middle West
It's a world of superstition

Now it's come to this
Wide-eyed armies of the faithful
From the Middle East to the Middle West
Pray, and pass the ammunition
-Rush

Still no one for the flat. I've had like one call. Stressful. If i can't find anyone i'll move Dec 1. And then I found out yesterday after class that my Debit, not credit card - Debit was compromised! Good thing i don't keep much in checking. I can dispute it. I can prove i was not in Mexico buying furniture! Citibank sucks. They approved 3 purchases of the same price, and it's in Mexico. And i never overdraw. Didn't know i could. Idiots! So i had to take out money and they are overnighting a new card. The old number is cancelled. I was a half an hour late to band practice. This has been a bad run of luck. I need to a change. Truly, nothing has gone well this month. So all you can do is put on your gas mask and look as sexy as possible!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario